Accounts Receivable Financing
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING
Cash flow can be a challenge for even the most successful business. If waiting to get paid is holding back your growth, then Mission Valley Bank’s BusinessManager AR Financing solution can help.
Account Receivable (AR) Finance addresses your company’s needs by providing cash for new invoices. Many qualified borrowers are choosing AR Financing over more traditional forms of credit available to them because of the flexibility and unique benefits AR financing provides.
Let the experts at Mission Valley Bank's Sun Valley, or Santa Clarita branches show you how Accounts Receivable Financing can help your business bridge the gap between payables due to suppliers today and receivables that your customers may not remit for 30 days or more. Working through Mission Valley Bank, you can obtain cash for your accounts receivables deposited directly into your MVB account by selling them to the bank at a discount.
BusinessManager is most beneficial for businesses that are:
- Experiencing fast growth
- Missing prompt-pay discounts
- Missing volume discounts
- Expanding into another market or line
- Wanting to make more money
- Looking to become debt-free, cash-funded
- Young businesses with a performing SBA working capital line
Business Manager can help your business:
- Increase your sales.
- Redirect staff time.
- Save the time and money typically spent on receivables management.
Want to learn more about BusinessManager?
Mission Valley Bank’s BusinessManager isn’t a traditional line of credit. It’s one step ahead. It converts your accounts receivable into cash, not only for existing receivables, but also for your daily credit transactions on an ongoing basis.
- Bridge the Gap - between your payables due now and receivables your customers won’t remit for 30 days or more
- Improve Cash Flow - make payroll, remit payables, and increase inventory
- Grow Sales - pursue larger contracts and new customers
- Make Money and Save Time - take prompt payment discounts from suppliers and spend less time chasing payments
- Offer Financing Options - sharpen your competitive edge with flexible payment terms
- Improve Your Bottom Line - enhance profitability by increasing sales and reducing costs!
Whether you're ready to get started or just want to learn more, call us at 877-394-2306 or fill out this form to learn how BusinessManager can help your business –
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING CONTACT FORM
Security reminder: This link is intended for general banking questions and requests for additional information.
Please do not include any of your personal banking information (i.e., social security number, account numbers,
PIN or passwords, etc.), as information sent to us from this page is not encrypted.