Professional Bankers Who Understand
the Needs of Your Business
Five Star Services: "Above and Beyond Banking"
As one of our valued business banking customers, you’ll enjoy a relationship with professional bankers who know you personally and who understand the unique needs of your business. Our team of Business Bankers will work to earn their role as your Trusted Advisor and exceed your expectations at every turn. At Mission Valley Bank, our dedication to personal, customer service is just one of the many ways we’re different from our competitors.
We make sure you have direct access to your accounts and to many of our services through advanced information technology. Each product and service we offer is designed to help you make your business more productive and successful.
Automatically reconcile your checking accounts with your accounting software program. This is especially helpful for companies with large volume accounts. Items are compared against paid check information at the bank. Compares outstanding checks with serial numbers, issue dates and dollar amounts. Reconciled items are then listed in an online register where you can sort, filter and download these items.
- Reconcile accounts with your own software.
- Ideal for companies with large volume accounts.
- Online register allows you to sort, filter and download.
We offer Cashier Checks for our clients so that they can conduct their financial business without having to deal in cash. Cashier’s Checks are available at all branch locations. Please call for related fees and details.
If the prospect of working cumbersome or “impossible” accounts seems overwhelming, let us help! We can help your business recover insufficient funds on returned checks, collect funds drawn on foreign banks, and assist you with any unusual financial activity. Fees apply.
- Foreign transaction assistance.
- Collect on checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Assist with unusual or cumbersome collection tasks.
Debit & ATM Cards
Debit cards give you the convenience of shopping anywhere MasterCard is accepted, without the hassles of check writing or the risk of carrying cash. Our debit card works the same as our ATM cards, allowing you easy access to all members of the ALLPOINT, STAR and PLUS networks.
- Use anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Avoid check-writing hassles.
- Includes ATM services at ALLPOINT< STAR and PLUS networks.
A valuable and convenient service that makes those disruptive trips to the bank every day obsolete. Though we would still love to see you, Mission Valley Bank can arrange same-day pick up of your non-cash deposits. Fees apply
- No more daily trips to the bank.
- Same-day pickups of non-cash deposits.
- Save your valuable time for more important tasks.
Electronic Tax Payments
Mission Valley Bank Cash Management lets you easily complete federal tax payments electronically. Tax payments are then transmitted via ACH to the appropriate agency. A fast and convenient medium for payment of all federal and state taxes. Fees may apply.
- Pay federal tax payments electronically.
- Fast and convenient payments.
- Transmitted via ACH to appropriate agency.
Mission Valley Bank Merchant Clients Enjoy:
- Complimentary upfront comparative pricing reviews – no obligation!
- 24 hour funding with your MVB checking account (some conditions apply).
- Competitive pricing with no long term contractual commitments.
- Personalized, in-house customer service with a local, community business bank.
At Mission Valley Bank we are truly able to provide you with not just better banking, but a far superior card processing experience. We will help you harness the latest technology to streamline your operations and help you grow your business while working to tailor solutions for your unique business needs. All of these things combine to allow you to provide your customers with the best experience possible, while running your business even better.
Night Drop Services
Our Sun Valley Branch offers Night Drop Services for all of your ‘after hour’ deposits. Our Night Drop provides a safe harbor for your deposits for next day processing.
Mission Valley Bank has a number of on-site Notaries at each location to assist our clients when they need them—just call us at (818) 394-2300 to make an appointment. Fees may apply.
At Mission Valley Bank our Cash Management Services provide convenient access to your accounts. No matter how many accounts your business maintains, you can get an up-to-date financial picture at a glance online. Check your balance summary for your checking, savings and loan accounts, all from the comfort of your home or office, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Print a statement or track items for tax purposes. Transfers can be initiated. Bill payment services are available. Fees may apply.
- View your account details.
- Get your complete financial picture.
- Access from any computer — 24/7.
On-Site Teller - Remote Deposit Capture
Save time, money and boost efficiency with Mission Valley Bank’s On-Site Teller (remote deposit capture) program. Deposit funds into your account 7 days a week, 24 hours a day – right from your office! Fees may apply.
- Faster funds availability.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Mission Valley Bank will partner with various payroll service providers to customize packages to address your business payroll needs and take the stress out of your company’s payroll process. Save time and reduce errors with our business-friendly payroll services programs.
- We work with payroll service providers.
- Custom program to meet your business needs.
- Save time and reduce errors.
This service allows you to complete a daily review of your own check issued records and those processed by Mission Valley Bank. Import your issued items into Cash Management and the system will compare the items issued to the items that have paid. If there are any discrepancies you can view the check image online and determine if the item is to be paid or returned. Fees apply.
- Compare your financial records with the Bank's.
- Import items to compare paid items.
- View check image online.
- Reduce Fraud
Safe Deposit Boxes
Available in all sizes at all Mission Valley Bank locations, we offer a secure method for storing your valuable items. Four sizes are available.
Mission Valley Bank’s Touchtone banking system saves time and lets you access banking services whenever you need them, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access the system from any touch tone phone. Move quickly and easily through every transaction—just listen to the menu and use your telephone keypad to make your selections.
- Check balances and recent transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Reorder checks.
- Request Stop Payments on checks.
WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE
Mission Valley Bank’s Wire Transfer Services provide a fast, secure and convenient way to send and receive funds electronically for both business & personal transactions within the United States and Internationally.
Please view Mission Valley Bank’s Wire Transfer Agreement here:
Wire Transfer Agreement
Zero Balance Accounting
We’re here to make your banking less stressful and more efficient! One way we can help is to periodically “sweep” funds from your general to payable and receivable accounts. You set the schedule for zero balance sweeps between your Mission Valley Bank business checking accounts.