- WE’RE HERE FOR YOU -
In these uncertain times, it is important you know your bank is here to help.
August 10, 2020 Update
RESOURCES, INFORMATION AND HELPFUL LINKS
Round Two funding of the Paycheck Protection Program drew to a close on Saturday, August 8, 2020.
Legislation signed into law on July 4, 2020 authorized the Small Business Administration (SBA) to approve Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications through the earlier of August 8, 2020 or until funds run out (an extension from the SBA’s original deadline of June 30, 2020).
Now that this second round of PPP funding has closed, Mission Valley Bank continues to monitor the discussions in Congress related to a potential extension of the PPP and / or alternative relief programs.
Want to learn more about the most current stimulus packages presently under debate by the House & Senate?
For PPP Borrowers – on Monday, August 10, 2020, the SBA launched the Paycheck Protection Forgiveness Platform. This platform, coupled with guidance’s issued by the SBA to PPP Lenders opens the Forgiveness Phase of the PPP Program. As stated on the www.SBA.gov website ‘Loans will be fully forgiven if the funds are used for payroll costs, interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities.’
All PPP Borrowers should anticipate communications from their Lenders with regard to submission of both their Forgiveness Application and required supporting documentation. Additional information may also be found at www.SBA.gov.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Contact your Relationship Manager or email email@example.com for instructions on how to securely send your documents
Navigate to: Your Current Contact Information - Remote & Low Contact Services - For Our Borrowers - More Resources
Mission Valley Bank is committed to doing everything we can to take care of your banking and borrowing needs. If you have concerns or questions about your loans, accounts, or business – CALL US. We are committed to aiding our clients and community through these difficult days.
For the safety of our clients, team, and community, we continue to encourage everyone to utilize remote banking services whenever possible. We also understand that it is not always possible and are currently providing the following services via our Sun Valley and Centre Pointe offices:
SUN VALLEY BRANCH
Please utilize our Drive-Up Tellers (9am – 4pm / M – F). Our ATM is also available 24/7 as is the Night Drop Box wherein you may make deposits securely. ATM deposits made after 2:00 p.m. or on a day the Bank is not opened will be posted to your account the next business day. Night Drop deposits made prior to 2pm Monday through Friday will be credited to your account the same day. If you need additional services, please call us at (818) 394-2300 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
CENTRE POINTE BRANCH
Our Centre Pointe office will continue to service our clients in-branch (9am – 4pm / M – F). In order to best protect both our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of clients allowed within the branch at any given time. We will do our best to make your visit quick and convenient.
If you have questions or concerns about your loans or accessing your accounts. Contact your banker directly or dial 818 394-2300 (M-F). We’ll put you in touch with the right person to assist you quickly.
ONLINE SAFETY REMINDER
Keep your personal information safe – Email spoofing is the forgery of an email header so that the message appears to have originated from someone or somewhere other than the actual source. Distributors of spam often use spoofing in an attempt to get recipients to open or respond to fraudulent solicitations. It can be hard to detect fraudulent emails because the email address of the sender appears genuine (even the design graphics & logos). Be careful and look for any signs that the email may be a scam. Emails asking you to provide any personal information / data should always be suspect. NEVER reply to unsolicited emails from anyone, regardless of whether or not you believe you have legitimate business with them. Call the company directly (not using numbers provided in the suspect email) to confirm the communication. In short – THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK.
DO WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS?
If we don’t (or if you are not sure) please send us a quick message using the form on our Contact Page. In the comments section please ask that we verify, add or update noted email address to your account records. We’ll follow-up with you to update your information.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING
- In order to best comply with the necessary ‘Social Distancing’ recommendations, many of our Team Members will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. To ensure that your bankers are still available to assist you with your financial needs, emails and voicemails will be automatically forwarded to those working remotely.
- Continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. This includes guidance from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other health authorities.
- Keeping all of our team members up to date with regard to best practices for protecting against the transmission of the virus, including hand-washing protocols and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas throughout our offices.
- Following all advisements released by health and medical authorities with regard to enhancing best practices to support the safety and wellbeing of our clients, our team and the communities we serve.
- We are here for you and we remain ready to assist you with all of your banking needs.
REMOTE AND/OR LOW CONTACT SERVICES OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU
- Personal & Small Business Online Banking Manage your accounts from wherever you might be. Check balances, monitor transactions, transfer funds internally, even deposit checks with just a click of your phone via our mobile app. Enrollment is quick & easy. If you are not already enrolled, please visit www. MissionValleyBank.com – select or search Online Banking and select Online Banking Signup. Answer a few quick questions and you’ll be ready to go.
- Business Online Banking – A more robust version of our Personal & Small Business Online, Business Online provides you the ability to manage your business finances quickly, easily & remotely. Interested? Please call us at (818) 394-2300 and one of our eBanking Specialists will be happy to assist you with the set-up.
- Mobile Banking Available for both our Personal & Small Business Online users as well as our Business Online client’s as well. Great features and full functionality enable you to manage your accounts, make deposits, transfer funds and more all from your mobile phone. Download the App today.
- Remote Deposit Capture Mission Valley Bank’s On-Site Teller allows you to deposit checks right from your office, eliminating the need to travel to the bank.
- Faster Funds Availability
- Make Deposits On Your Schedule
- Save Time Preparing and Delivering Deposits
- Consolidate Funds From Remote Locations
- Cut Down On Courier Fees & Trips to the Bank
- Touchtone Banking Our Touchtone Banking System can be accessed from any touch telephone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simple prompts move you quickly and conveniently through the menu. When calling Touchtone Banking the first time, you’ll be asked to create a Personal Access Code – you may change this code at any time.
- Drive-Up and ATM Services Available at our Sun Valley Branch Office.
- Call us if you are not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank. Please feel free to call us at (818) 394-2300 or (877) 394-2306 and we will do our best to assist you with whatever your banking needs may be.
FOR OUR BORROWERS
We’re in this together.
Mission Valley Bank wants to do everything we can to assist you and your business through these unsettling days. Reach out to your Mission Valley Banker – share your concerns and let’s explore the options that are available to you. IMPORTANT REMINDER – PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL LOAN DOCUMENTS OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION. ASK YOUR BANKER FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON TRANSFERRING SENSITIVE INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
How to contact us:
RESOURCES, INFORMATION AND HELPFUL LINKS
Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
Corona Virus Response Page
This page is designed to help employers and our workforce in LA County respond to the challenges of the COVID-19 coronavirus. We need to take steps to keep jobs and businesses going, as well as protect health in the community. Information is changing often, and updates will be made here daily. We ask readers to rely on official sources first and foremost, we repost some of that info here, in addition to LAEDC’s recommended steps. www.laedc.org/coronavirus/
Small Business Administration
The SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters.
Ca.Gov – Employment Development Department Important Information Regarding the Work Sharing Program
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
As the region adjusts to tackle coronavirus (COVID-19), the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing the resources and information necessary to address the needs of our business community during this unprecedented time. In uncertain times like these, the Chamber is working to minimize the impacts to health, communities and our economy.